Senco SLS20 PowerPlus®
R Wire Stapler
Fine Wire Staplers 20g-22g
Medium Wire Staplers 18g-19g
Heavy Wire Staplers 15g-16g
SLS22XL R Wire
SLS22XL K Wire
SLS20 L Wire
Pre-finished hardwood flooring, interior wall panels|
Shoots 3/16" crown 19g staples
Fasteners for this tool: R wire staples 3/16" crown, 19g. R10-L13
The SLS20 stapler from Senco is not only lightweight, it’s
powerful. This new-generation stapler weighs just 2.5
pounds, yet has up to 40% more power. Various models
drive 3/16" to 3/8" crown staples in lengths from 3/
8" to 1-1/2". Oil-free design means easier maintenance and no lubrication to stain fine wood.
The Senco SLS20-R drives 3/16" crown 19g. staples from 5/8" to 1" in length.
For upholstering operations and varied component assemblies in furniture manufacturing, such as drawers, casebacks, cabinet frame assembly, and upholstery spring attachment. Used in underlayment sheathing, paneling, molding/trim, soffits, pre-finished gypsum, and siding for on-site and manufactured housing. Used in a variety of general woodworking and wood assembly operations, including lattice and bed-spring attachment.
• Lightweight (2.5 lbs.) for ease of handling
• Ergonomically designed with a comfort-grip handle to reduce fatigue
• Adjustable depth-of-drive for precise staple setting
• 40% more power
• Fewer moving parts for less maintenance and minimal downtime
• No-mar pad keeps work surfaces free of marks
• Oil-free design means easier maintenance and no lubrication to stain fine wood
• Muffler ensures quiet operation
Tool Weight: 2.5 lbs. (1.1 kg)
Height: 8-1/2" (216mm)
Length: 12" (305mm)
Lip Length: 3/4" (19mm)
Stapler Capacity: 168
Operating Pressure: 70-120 p.s.i.g.
END OF PAGE